Shirt - The Friday Polo - Blue
Hand cut and sewn in Naples by bespoke shirt maker Luca Avitabile. A polo that works well under tailored suits. They are designed to be tucked in and cut long, with tails like a shirt. They are made with a collar stand, in order to stand up and roll around a jacket collar, but also have rubber collarbones in case you do not want the collar roll and would like it to remain stiff. The material is from Caccioppoli.
- Mid-weight Caccioppoli pique-cotton fabric.
- Hand cut and party hand sewn, all in an atelier in Naples.
- Cutting and work overseen by Luca Avitabile, bespoke shirtmaker.
- Mother of pearl buttons.
- Stand collar, like a shirt, to help it sit under tailored jackets.
- Slots in the collar for shirt-stays.
- Half buttoning.
- Long tail and front, like a shirt, as the polo is designed to be worn tucked in.
- The shirts will not shrink when washed, but should expand slightly in the waist.
- Do wash cool and line dry.